I have a tenant that’s not paying the rent. What do I do?!

“I have a tenant that’s not paying the rent. What do I do?!” The 1st thing -> is if you want to sell the property -> is to reach out to us for advice. If we were to close on a property, with a tenant that has not been paying the rent, we’d 1st wrap up the deal so you get your money and that you’re happy. Then the 2nd thing we would do, is reach out and say hi to the tenant. We would more than likely give them a 30-day notice to move, and tell them politely that they have to go. If they failed to move, we would then evict them if needed. However we are PROS at dealing with tenants – and have found we can use the gift of friendly persuasion to get them to move 99% of the time. I’m not bragging when I say we are experts at dealing with troublesome tenants – its true. So let us take over your problem house and tenant! Sell us your house, and we will take care of the rest. Reach out to us today at 972-514-7355 for a fair / competitive offer on your home. Thank you!!

Enter your information to get started

Secure & Confidential. We will not give you an offer if your house is already listed with a R.E. Agent.

make sure to enter correct phone # so we can verify you're a real person